Monday, March 25, 2013

Q&A from Cassandra Clare regarding the Epilogue in Clockwork Princess

Here is a Q&A from Clare regarding the epilogue...it still doesn't really make me feel any better about it, but at least she had a reason I guess - even though I still don't really agree with her reasoning.  It makes me mad, because I don't think that Jem would have done that.  I think she should have just left the epilogue ending with Jem showing up cured and them being friends.  And leave it up the reader to decide whether or not Tessa and Jem ever have anything romantic or whether they just remain friends.  But here is the link and you can decide for yourself whether you think this is an acceptable reason.   http://cassandraclare.tumblr.com/post...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...