Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Comic Book Review: Lady Justice

Lady Justice

Free Comic Book Day

by  C.J. Henderson

Date Read:  5/23/16
Rating: ★ 

We picked this up on free comic book day.

So, the first half of this comic was pretty good. I liked the setup of all the people around her getting killed and her wanting justice for them. It made total sense.

But then came the weird inner monologue or something making her come to the dark side of justice. I didn’t get it. It was just super strange to me. And then all of a sudden she could walk??? What in the world? Why does she wear a blindfold??  How did she learn to fight????

This could have been way better than it was. But it fell way short of the small expectations I had.  I feel like they should rewrite this from the point her brothers died and go from there.

I also wasn’t a big fan of the art style either.   And it was a little violent at the end also – but yet not very believable either.  Nothing really won me over with this one…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...